Check Store for Availability
2018 Husqvarna 129C (967 14 64-01)
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129C, that power is available to consumers as well. 129C features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129C comes with a curved shaft for easy trimming.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Long curved shaft: Shaft is optimally designed for extended reach and ergonomics.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Cutting width: 17 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 9.9 lbs
- Product Size, LxWxH: 62.5x11x11.5 in
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8500 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (R)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 3.7 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 3.6 m/s²
- 1.1 hp
- 27.6 cm³
- Cutting Width
- 17 in.
- 9.9 lb.