Check Store for Availability
2017 Poulan Pro 960420196
Equipped with a 46" reinforced steel cutting deck, powerful Briggs & Stratton® 17.5 HP engine with pedal-operated automatic hydrostatic transmission that drives a lot like a car and doesn't require stopping to change speed or direction (just push the pedal and go), the Poulan Pro PP175H46 riding mower is powerful. The 13-gauge reinforced steel deck and cast iron front axle provide exceptional durability, excellent stability, and long life. It's ideal for yards with flat, hilly, or uneven terrain, and with a spring-assisted deck lift with six cutting height positions, it's easy to choose your favorite grass height or adjust to the best height for the current condition of your lawn. A tight 16" turning radius is perfect for maneuvering around obstacles like trees, shrubs, and flower beds, and the mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting between forward and reverse directions. Anti-scalp deck wheels reduce the risk of scalping your lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and large 20" rear tires with Turf Saver tread provide excellent traction and a comfortable ride, without harming your lawn. Other convenient features include headlights and built-in cup holder.
- Powerful Engine: Equipped with dependable, efficient Briggs & Stratton® single cylinder engine with easy-to-service air filter.
- Automatic Hydrostatic Transmission: Equipped with automatic hydrostatic transmission for smooth, quiet operation and simple pedal operation for forward and reverse.
- Vented Cutting Deck: High performance air induction cutting deck allows air to enter the deck from the top to allow excellent cut quality, bagging performance and grass dispersal even in heavy conditions.
- Headlights: Provide visibility in low-light or dark conditions and all types of weather.
- Easy Remove Hood: Hood can be removed quickly and easily for checking oil, replacing spark plugs, and performing other service or maintenance.
- Spring Assisted Deck Lift: Easy-to-access, spring-assisted, lever-operated deck lift for simple, smooth, and quick adjustments to grass cutting height.
- 10 Year Limited Reinforced Deck Warranty: Steel-reinforced decks are backed by a10-year limited warranty.
- Mow In Reverse: Simple mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting in and out of reverse direction.
- Reinforced Steel Deck: Rugged steel cutting deck features reinforced construction for added durability and long life.
- Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels: Reduces risk of scalping lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and helps extend life of blade.
- Large Rear Tires: Large, wide tires provide excellent traction, comfortable ride and reduced turf compaction.
- Built-In Cup Holder: Convenient cup holder keeps your favorite beverage right at your fingertips.
- Durable Steel Front Axle: Heavy-duty steel front axleprovides excellent strength and durability.
- Cylinder displacement: 500 cm³
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: PowerBuilt
- Engine type: OHV
- Power: 17.5 hp
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Cutting deck type: Stamped, Reinforced
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting width: 46 in
- Deck Wash Port: No
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminium, vented
- Drive method: Pedal operated Automatic
- Speed forward max: 6.2 mph
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Speed reverse max: 3 mph
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Cup holder: Yes
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Headlights: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat type: 11" mid back
- Base machine, height: 42.3 in
- Base machine, length: 71 in
- Base machine, width: 55 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 15 in
- Turning radius, min: 16 in
- Tire size, rear Diameter: 20 in
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 Year Consumer Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 17.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 500 cm³
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal (US)
- Deck Size
- 46 in
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge